Monday, September 13, 2010

Oral Language Activities


Below are the oral language activities that the students will be participating in on a weekly basis this school year:) Your child will receive a paper notice when it is their turn to participate in oral language for that week.  Each student will have the opportunity to participate in each job during the school year.  Please help your child prepare at home so they are ready to share with their classmates on their designated day!  Thank you for all of your support....as always, please feel free to email me with any questions you might have:) 

Ms. Benear :)
benears@howellschools.com


Oral Language Activities

Tuesday: "Just A Minute" reporter...Please help me prepare to talk to the class for one minute on something I know a lot about.  I can bring things to show!

Wednesday: "News Reporter"...Please help me find and article, picture or advertisement in the newspaper that I can report on to my group!

Thursday:  "Weather Forecaster"...Please help me prepare for this so I can present the day's weather to my class!

Friday: "Joke or Poem"...Please help me find a joke or a poem and prepare to present it to the class!